1. According to the financial data provider Wind Information Co Ltd, listed companies in China's A-share market earned 2.47 trillion yuan in profits last year. Of those listed companies, 2000 plan to pay out 700 billion yuan to their shareholders.
3. On Monday night, Ankara confirmed that the Dutch ambassador would not be welcome to return to Turkey.
5. The tightening drove some enterprises seek other financing options such as bonds or listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations (NEEQ).
1. In 2013, the total number of applicants who qualified for the national service exam reached a record 1.52 million. In 2014, the total number decreased for the first time in four years to 1.41 million, the People's Daily website said.
2. Technology is hardly a brand new phenomenon in the legal world — many firms now have partnerships with AI and machine-learning businesses, while some have set up their own “incubators” or invested in lawtech start-ups. But the trend has reached critical mass and will accelerate sharply in 2018.
3. 华尔街、大街上和华盛顿的每一个人都在不断地忘记市场周期的基本原理。请记住：《笑傲股市》(How to Make Money in Stocks)作者、《投资者商务日报》(Investors Business Daily)的比尔?奥尼尔(Bill O'Neill)说，市场的上行周期平均为3.75年，下行周期平均为九个月。
4. In a televised debate on Monday night, Mr Wilders called on the Netherlands to expel the Turkish ambassador.
3. The fastest growing start-ups tend to be global in their outlook. The immigration restrictions already imposed by President Trump in the US and those under consideration as part of the UK’s separation from the EU are likely to be a hindrance in the coming year for hiring.
4. South Korean activists vowed Tuesday to sneak copies of Hollywood satire "The Interview" across the border by propaganda balloon later this month, in defiance of North Korea's repeated threats.
5. 单词avoid 联想记忆：
2. In contrast, the average unit price of emerging market exports has been falling in year-on-year terms pretty much since mid-2012, hitting a year-on-year decline of 16.4 per cent in February 2016.
3. Wallace wrote the book after saying "yes" to everything for a year, a commitment which both advanced his career and landed him in a cult meeting. What the movie didn't show, however, is the sheer number of Internet scams Wallace signed up for. Apparently, saying "yes" all the time has its downfalls in real life.
Dachis says: Starbucks is a perennial top-performer in social and 2012 was no exception. The company’s social savvy earned it 19 million new fans and followers in 2012 and its push into at-home and on-the-go products gave all those people something fun to talk about.